October Already?!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011
I cannot believe it has been 2 months since I last logged in on here. The school year is flying by! It has been a very exciting past few months (both in and out of school!) Kevin and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary in September and we found out we are having a baby! The baby is due April 27! Here is a picture from our 7 week ultrasound!

Back to why you are really here! I plan to update much more now that the school year (and my extreme fatigue!) has settled down a bit. I have a bunch great ideas that I have tried out this year, as well as new ideas I have found on Pinterest and other teacher blogs, that I want to share. I figured tonight I would share with you some of my favorite teacher blogs.













These blogs are created by teachers and have some really wonderful ideas for activities and classroom management. Have wonderful night!!

Powered by Blogger.