Update on (not so) little ole me!

Thursday, February 23, 2012
61 followers! How awesome is that?! A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who follows and shares ideas! First of all, I wanted to share some exciting news... [simply speech.] has made it to Facebook! It is brand new (as in created an hour ago), so make sure you check it out and 'like' it to get updates!



I wanted to take a break and do a not so speech related post about what has been going on in my life. I am currently 31 weeks pregnant and have never been so ready to meet this baby! We have been working hard to get her nursery finished... check out some pictures!
This is my most recent belly shot!

Before we got her crib set up... Check out our cute tree decal from etsy!

Kenzie's Crib!

The room with curtains and furniture!

Have a fabulous rest of your week! Make sure you check out my facebook page and become a fan!




Powered by Blogger.