TpT Star & Stripes 4th of July Sale!!

Wednesday, July 2, 2014
4th of July may be my favorite holiday. What's better than friends, family, food, and fireworks?! I know... a good ole Teachers Pay Teachers sale!! Yours truly (along with some of your favorite SLPs) will be throwing a sale Friday July 4th & Saturday July 5th! This is a great time to stock up on some back to school items as well as some goodies for summer therapy! In case you missed it, here are some of the new and updated items in my store!
I have recently added a new open-ended game series to my store called, Speedy Speech. These packets include game cards and a game board (with a super cute theme) that you can use to target any goal. Simply have your student practice a speech sound or answer a question before they choose a card from the deck. The card either has points on it or a message. You can even use these cards for quick drill reinforcement.
My phonological process packets have been some of my best sellers! I decided to bundle them up and save you all some money! This packet includes 5 activity packets to help you target the following Phonological Processes: final consonant deletion, fronting, stopping, syllable reduction, and cluster reduction. Save $3.50 by purchasing this bundle instead of each activity separately!
Last but not least- I have added a Say What? Comprehension Activity... Summer Edition! This packet contain 16 short stories and questions with a summer theme and adorable sea creature reinforcement cards. 
I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July!!
Happy shopping!!
Powered by Blogger.