#AprilSLPMustHave Sale!

Monday, April 6, 2015
Happy April!! With the school year quickly coming to an end, tomorrow, April 7th will be our final #slpmusthave sale (for a while at least) So make sure you are on the hunt for some great speech & language products discounted at 50% off tomorrow only. I will have my Articulation Game Show Bundle discounted. This product is valued at $14 but listed at a bundle discount for $11. TOMORROW ONLY you can get this bundle for only $5.50! 
This game is definitely a favorite for many of my students. I love it because I can elicit so many speech targets and the kids get excited about some friendly competition. It's a fun way to see how well they are carrying over their speech sounds because they aren't thinking of this as a drill activity. Another reason I love this game is that I get to target some language goals as well (answering questions, sentence formation, rhyming, inferencing, etc!)

 To use:
Print out the points value page and the question page for the target sound you want to play with.
Suggestion: put the points value page in a page protector or laminate it and mark off the squares as they are used with a dry erase marker. 
After the student chooses a point value and category, the game show host (you or another student) asks the student the question. If they answer correctly, they earn the points. If they answer incorrectly, the question could/should be asked to the next player or team.

Here are some pictures of ways this game has been used. Above, Jenn from Crazy Speech World had her students color in boxes for each question they answered. They also had to do a little math and calculate their own scores!
In the picture below, I tied in an after school snack with our game show! There are so many ways to have fun with this activity!

You can download this activity in my TpT store here! Happy shopping! And as always, thank you SO much for supporting my store!

Powered by Blogger.