Life... As of Late!

Thursday, July 9, 2015
You may have noticed that it's been pretty quiet around the blog lately. However, it's been anything but quiet around our house- except for during nap time- and good lord do I love nap time! If you follow me on Instagram (@simply_speech) you may have noticed a cute little guy hogging up your feed. On June 11th at 8am we welcomed the newest member to our family, Kameron! If you haven't noticed, we have a K theme in our family!
My heart is just so filled with joy to have a family of four. Kenzie is an amazing big sister. She loves taking care of him and holding his hand when he cries. My husband and I are exhausted to say the least, but we wouldn't change a thing. I can't wait to teach him new things, show him the world, and read him 1,000 books!

Life as a stay at home mom is good these days. Our days are filled with early morning wake up calls, swim lessons, play dates, doctor appointments, dance classes, and lots of coffee. Occasionally I may even get a shower or if I am real lucky, a nap! I'm enjoying my time off but my SLP brain has yet to shut off. 4am feedings is when most of my ideas seem to come to me so expect some new things up in the store soon. 
While many of you are getting ready to enjoy your time at the Vegas TpT conference or ASHA Schools, I'll be here living through you all on social media… so make sure you post lots of good stuff! 
I hope you all are enjoying your summer! I'll be back soon :)
Powered by Blogger.