Get Organized in Style This Year!

Friday, July 29, 2016
It's almost that time of year.... back to school time! I don't work in the schools anymore but I cannot help but get giddy when I see school supplies. This time of year always motivates me to reorganize and put myself back in order. You should see my desk right now. Chaos!

A few weeks ago I found these insanely adorable clipart pages from Tracey Gurley Designs and could not resist snagging some pages up. I am a huge Lilly Pulitzer fan so of course I instantly fell in love and created binder covers. 
Binders are my saving grace for staying organized. Give me a cute cover, some dividers, and page protectors and I am a happy girl. I have binders for my student data, a binder for my students' goals (that's also where I keep notes and go-to activities/worksheets for them). I keep a binder for all the hiring information I use for the company I work for. I even have a binder just for my smash mats :)
I added these to my store and made them editable so you can customize them to your needs! 
You can download your own copy, here!
If you download them and use them to organize your binders, please tag me in a photo! I'd L-O-V-E to see what you do with them :)

Powered by Blogger.